APIs & Integrations

Hospi
Participante

Hubspot - Wix form integration

Hello,

Im trying to get my wix forms (wix native ones, so not 123form) to push their data to hubspot and in hubspot create 'correct properties' to resemble the same properties as pushed by wix so a mapping can be made. My wix site is mulitlanguage, but I want them to send the data to the same hubspot property. 

My question is, how is the mapping made between wix and hubspot because currently it looks like hubspot gets the title defined in wix, which is:

- Not mulilanguage compatible

- Not very friendly (e.g. one title is: 'Please provide a short description about yourself') 

Sometimes it just gets the class-name like comp-j7k94dy9input (or atleast looks like it) Sometimes it even looks complete random, even saw a h3 tag comming by as property value...

Below image how data ends up in hubspot 

capture1.PNG

And here a screen capture of for example the 'Please provide section' in Wix. 

capture2.PNG

It is a longshot.. but any one has any clue how this mapping is made, or had similar experiences and found a workaround? Thanks in advance

0 Me gusta
8 Respuestas 8
andrus
Colaborador líder

Did you ever find a solution for this?

If not, we've recently added support from syncing contacts from Wix Forms to Outfunnel with custom field mapping. (marketplace link

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Hospi 

Would you be able to clarify for me how you're attempting to integrate this with HubSpot? We do not currently provide any direct integration to Wix and so we cannot speak to how this integration you're attempting to use will pass data to HubSpot.

If you're using a 3rd Party Application, it is recommended that you work with the dedicated support for the integration provider itself. 

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Me gusta
Hospi
Participante

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for your reply. Actually i'm a bid suprised of your answer, but maybe that is because the integration happens on the 'wix' side, see attached screenshot: 

capture3.png

So to anwser your question, I integrated by means of an App:

capture4.png

I asked the same question on the wix side, and this was their response:

```

Please note that while Wix offers you to sync your Wix Forms submissions with the HubSpot account we do not actually control how data will look when it ends up in your HubSpot account. 
We would recommend you to contact HubSpot support regarding your query as they are more entitled to help you in resolving this issue.```

Im a bid stuck here, both parties pointing to eachother :). 
Any clue? Thanks! 
0 Me gusta
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Hospi 

Definitely a bit of a roundabout in terms of where this issue lays. To touch on the comment from Wix, they're correct, the handling of data and how it is rendered in HubSpot is determined by us and we will handle anything with regards to that.

But to go back to the issue at hand, the issue we're seeing is in relation to how the data is presented in the App you're using to integrate, which judging by your screenshot is designed by Wix themselves. 

Hence, if the issue lies with how we're formatting data in HubSpot or anything to do with that, we're more than happy to assist. But when it comes to integrations not built by us, we're very restricted as we do not have any indication as to how it should work or how it was built. So to confirm your point, yes, this is an issue we need Wix to assist us with as it is on the Wix side of things as you've mentioned. 

I want to reinforce that we're not dismissing this from our side, if Wix mention that something is not correct with something we're doing, we'll do what we can to look into it. To get the ball rolling however, we will need input from them on this App and how it's mapping to HubSpot. 

I hope this helps but do let me know if you need anything clarifying here!

ssass101
Participante

I have read this problem carefully, since I have a similar problem. When I generate a form in WIX FORMS, hubspot receives the data, but assumes the "name" field by loading the lead email there, and then in the email field, replaces it. In short, I can't get the name, phone number of the wix form, what can I do? thanks!

0 Me gusta
pamanseau
Miembro

I have the exact same issue if the Place Holder has not the same name as the field in Hubspot then the data is not transferred properly to the right property in Hubspot.

Do you have the link to the WIX forum so we can address this issue since I think it's a WIX issue with the Hubspot connector WIX developed?

0 Me gusta
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @ssass101 

As mentioned in my previous post, there's not a lot we can do from our side without getting Wix involved to understand how it is they're passing this data to HubSpot.

Without an understanding of their process, there are no recommendations we can pass along as this is not an integration that was built by HubSpot but instead built by Wix.

0 Me gusta
pamanseau
Miembro

Wix just told me that they removed the Hubspot App from their marketplace as it is not supported anymore.

0 Me gusta