APIs & Integrations

zohaib

Hubspot Tracking Code Api Purpose

Hy!

I am using Hubspot Tracking Code Api for  tracking some  individual page visits, like blog posts, landing pages and website visits (running on a different system) but Hubspot Tracking Code is Embeded.

This Api I am using(https://api.hubapi.com/analytics/v2/reports/pages/total?hapikey=demo).Its return me some fields like(AMP Views,meta,breakdown,Exitperpage,Leadperpage,pagebounces,RawViews,Standardviews).can you tell me how to find these fields data in hubspot..and this Api is correct for using..

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hubspot Tracking Code Api Purpose

Hi @zohaib,

I hope all is well with you 😃

Are you looking to retrieve the same data you GET from this endpoint Get analytics data breakdowns, in-app within your HubSpot portal?

If that's the end goal here, the analytics data endpoint is designed around how the report data would show in the sources report (Reports > Analytics tools > Traffic Analytics)

For your second question, I'm not too sure what's your current end goal here and hence I wouldn't be able to advice you if it's the correct API to use. 

• Do you mind sharing more context as to what data you're looking to fetch here?
0 Upvotes