APIs & Integrations

audreyambr

Hubspot Properties Missing in Gravity Forms Feed

SOLVE

There are a few fields I'm trying to map from a WordPress Gravity Form to Hubspot, and not all of the properties are not showing in the Hubspot Additional Contact Fields dropdown menu. I've verified the property exists in Hubspot. Is there some setting I am missing? I tried adding a new property and I cannot see it in the  Contact Fields list.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
audreyambr
Solution

SOLVE

Nope, that's not what I said at all.

Regardless, we reached out to Gravity Forms as well, and were able to figure out the issue. For anyone else that might be having the same problem, the Gravity Form add-on only supports properties for contacts that are either text, file, number or date fields.  Those are the only add-on contact properties the plugin currently supports. The fields we were having issues with were dropdown/picklist questions. 

To resolve the issue, you need to set the property as a text field in Hubspot, and then the fields will be able to be mapped. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
JMoore80

SOLVE

Big news!! Gravity Forms have just release a big upgrade to the Hubspot addon. As of version 1.6 we can now push data into Hubspot drop down fields, checkbox fields and radio buttons! 🙂

WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @audreyambr,

In order for me to further troubleshoot this, could you share with me the following:

1. Portal ID in question

2. A screenshot of what you're seeing on your end

3. The form name/id in question

audreyambr

SOLVE
  1. Form: Website Forms - NTT Contact Us ( Do not delete or edit ). Property: I Would Like To

We are using Gravity Forms in WordPress to create the forms, and are using the Hubspot Add-On to create Hubspot Feed to map the fields. There are two questions that are not showing up as options in WordPress/Gravity forms Hubspot field mapping, but the fields exist in Hubspot Properties. We did not create a form via Hubspot, the form is automatically created when the Hubspot Feed is setup in WordPress.

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @audreyambr,

I'm assuming that the two properties that you'd like to add to the form are: "if other, please specify" and "if yes, which member company?"? 

If so, I'm able to see these two properties on the HubSpot form:

propertyOne.pngpropertyTwo.png

Could you try creating a new form and see if the properties shows up? Or alternatively, could you add the form fields on the HubSpot interface and see if it works up on WordPress?

0 Upvotes
audreyambr
Solution

SOLVE

Nope, that's not what I said at all.

Regardless, we reached out to Gravity Forms as well, and were able to figure out the issue. For anyone else that might be having the same problem, the Gravity Form add-on only supports properties for contacts that are either text, file, number or date fields.  Those are the only add-on contact properties the plugin currently supports. The fields we were having issues with were dropdown/picklist questions. 

To resolve the issue, you need to set the property as a text field in Hubspot, and then the fields will be able to be mapped. 

alyssaomara
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @audreyambr I was having the same issue and was not able to find the answer, so thank you for posting this.

I'm wondering, how did you handle using this field as a text field? Did you have people free text things like Job Title, or anythig that was a drop-down? Seems like a step backward from a data cleanliness standpoint.

Thanks again!
Alyssa

audreyambr

SOLVE

No problem!

It's not an ideal solution for sure, but until Gravity Forms/Hubspot updates the add-on, not much we can do. The Gravity Forms field can stay a dropdown for the user, it's only on the Hubspot side that the field needs to switch to text. We aren't using the Hubspot field, only for mapping to get the data into Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
alyssaomara
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Thanks again!

0 Upvotes