APIs & Integrations

GregJukes
Membro

Hubspot Form Submission generates PDF

Hello.

We are a digital marketing agency. We have a client onboarding form that needs to be accessed from multiple people in the organization.

I have a HubSpot form that is sent to the client for their onboarding.

After they fill out the form, I would like to have it automatically saved as a .pdf under the company attachments. 

I have tried playing around with Zapier using different integrations, I just can't seem to get the desired outcome.

Thoughts?

14 Respostas 14
AVChrista
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

I am interested in this ability as well. One of our clients uses an internal form to capture trip information and they would like to view the submission afterwards as well as collate a week's worth of forms to submit. Having the ability to share form submissions to another format—PDF, document, spreadsheet, etc.—would be so helpful.

I tried the Google Sheets integration, but the form is capturing too much data for me to capture in a GSheet.

Bhulburt
Membro

has anyone come up with a workable solutions to this? 

VKanchipuram
Membro

Try using docmosis and Zapier with hubspot forms

0 Avaliação positiva
Denis
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

Hey @GregJukes   - We've created a tool that generates a personalized PDF from contact record.

Here is a quick demo:

https://www.depositfix.com/pdf-generator

Let me know if you'd like to try this.

0 Avaliação positiva
UpAndSocial
Participante

Hey Greg,

We recently ran into the same issue for a client. We built them a ZAP combining Hubspot, Google Sheets & PDF Monkey. You could do it with just Hubspot and PDF Monkey but they want to collect all the info in Google sheets as well.

0 Avaliação positiva
RebeccaF
Participante | Parceiro Elite
Participante | Parceiro Elite

Hey, 

how did you manage that the generate PDF transferres back to Hubspot? 

0 Avaliação positiva
dennisedson
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Someone should create an idea for this.  It is more likely to be seen by the product team there.

Bring the link back here so people who stumble upon this can go there and upvote.

0 Avaliação positiva
NBegley
Participante

Hi @WendyGoh - we're interested to have this feature as well, please.

0 Avaliação positiva
Damien

We are also wanting this functionality for our client. There are 6 forms that their customers fill in as part of a multi step application. We want to save the output of all 6 forms into a PDF and send it to a HubSpot user. Are there any third party tools that might be able to do this?

0 Avaliação positiva
MFordyce
Membro

Any updates @WendyGoh ? We also need this feature please! 🙂 

Completed forms saved as a PDF document that we can serve to stakeholders.  

0 Avaliação positiva
Timohoh
Participante

+1

0 Avaliação positiva
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GregJukes,

I hope all is well with you 🙂 

Currently, there isn't a way to to automatically saved form submission as pdf under the companies record attachments card. 

That said, while it is manual, the best way here is for your team to export form submissions and share it to the people in your organization accordingly.

0 Avaliação positiva
AmandaJoybyte
Membro

Hello! We're having this same issue and wanted to check in to see if there has been any updates to this since 2019. 

0 Avaliação positiva
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @AmandaJoybyte,

At the moment, the expected behavior is the same as before. While we do not have a way to save form submission as a .pdf file as object (i.e. contacts, company) attachement, the best way is to use the export form submissions approach if you'd like to share form submission with people in your organization.

0 Avaliação positiva