APIs & Integrations

Hubsforero
Contributor

Hubspot Cookies don't appear

Hi partnersss!!!
  We've installed a third party cookies system wich use GTM to insert everybody's cookies.
  We've disabled cookies in Hubspot so the cookie banner doesn't appear because we want user accept cookies via our third party solution. Once an user accept, the soluction inserts the Hubspot tracking code in the page (xxxxxxx.js), but we've realized that in Hubspot landing pages, the code is executed but the classic cookies (hubspotutk,__hssrc...) don't appear! This do not happen in external web pages, if we load the Hubspot script, all the cookies appear, it only happen in Hubspot pages.
  It's very odd, because despite of the problem, tracking seems working (you can see it on timeline page).
- Is this happening because we've disabled cookies banner at Hubspot???
- Somebody knows how  we can insert the Hubspot cookies without the Hubspot Cookie Banner???
Thank's a lot in advance! It's very important to solve it! Thank's again.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Hubsforero
Contributor

Hi pals!!

I still don't understand why the hubspot script works difenrently in internal pages, I did the consent check and here I share the result:
- External Web Page (script works fine):

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-17 a las 8.55.51.png

- Hubspot Landing (script works but withouth cookies):

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-17 a las 8.56.59.png

If we can't get cookies by the script, is there any way so we can manually activate the consent or something like that?

Hope anybody can help with the issue!
Regards,

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@Josh , @Kevin-C ,

Any experience with an issue like this?

0 Upvotes
Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Hey @dennisedson 

Can't say that I have.

But maybe @CDow  or @GeorgeBT have some insight?

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev