APIs & Integrations

ejbowen
Participant

Hubspot CTI Integration for Amazon Connect

We have a customer that wants to integrate both their Amazon Connect/Lex chatbot and phone into their Hubsport instance.  They would like to do screen pops with both options.

- Has anyone ever done this before that we could speak with? 

- Is there an existing CTI adapter for Amazon Connect inside of Hubspot? 

- If not, is there an API that we could use to do this?  

15 Replies 15
digitalrahulm

Hey @ejbowen ,

You can integrate both Lex and Amazon Connect with Hubspot or any given CRM/ITSM or other customer management platform. Using a Smart Connector from NovelVox works the best with these kinds of integrations. 

With features ranging from click to dial and screen pop to integrated wrap-ups and more, a CTI connector can seamlessly integrate your telephony system with Hubspot, enhancing your overall communication and workflow efficiency.

You can start your CTI search from here: https://www.novelvox.com/cti-connector/hubspot/

0 Upvotes
tankinnen

Hi @ejbowen I am very interested in the Amazon Connect CTI adapter - I am a prospective customer wanting to check how this feature works, and I have registered for a Free tier account in order to view that link to find out more but it doesn't seems to want to let me see it.  It says 'You don't have access to this account.' even though I am happily logged into this account. Are you able to help? Many thanks.

ejbowen
Participant

I'm just seeing this. Sorry for the delay. Please reach out to me directly and schedule some time to talk. my email is ej.bowen@omnilegion.com 

SavvyTosha
Participant

I would also be interested.
0 Upvotes
ejbowen
Participant

Hey Tosha,

Our Amazon Connect CTI adapter is now live in the HubSpot Marketplace. Here's the link - https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/6993918/marketplace/apps/customer-service/help-desk/omnilegion-cti...

EJ

0 Upvotes
ChrisPeddie
Participant

Hi EJ, 

I'm trying to connect the adapter but having issues with the instructions and processes. They seem out ofdate and the templates dont work.  I've reached out for support but its been 5 days and I've not heard anything since making payment. Can anyone help?

0 Upvotes
ejbowen
Participant

I recieved your email. Please reach out directly to Tom Cella thomas.cella@omnilegion.com and cc me ej.bowen@omnilegion.com 

0 Upvotes
ejbowen
Participant

Please reach out direction via email - ej.bowen@omnilegion.com

0 Upvotes
ejbowen
Participant

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are developing a Hubspot CTI adapter for Amazon Connect.  If you have this same need, please reach out.  Ej

EmiiKhaos
Participant

I'm interested in this too.

0 Upvotes
ejbowen
Participant

Amazon Connect CTI integration with HubSpot is now live inv the HubSpot marketplace. Here's the link - https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/6993918/marketplace/apps/customer-service/help-desk/omnilegion-cti...

0 Upvotes
ejbowen
Participant

Please reach out to me direction via email at ej.bowen@omnilegion.com

0 Upvotes
pbeville
Participant

Hi Wendy

This is important for us too, the calling extension only appears to support outbound calling wheras inbound support is also required for a useful integration. Salesforce has it, if that helps bump it up the priority? 🙂

ejbowen
Participant

Hey Wendy, our Amazon Connect CTI adapter is now live in the HubSpot Marketplace. Here's the link - https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/6993918/marketplace/apps/customer-service/help-desk/omnilegion-cti...

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @ejbowen,

Currently, HubSpot only support the CRM API | Calling extensions SDK

This should allow users to provide a custom calling service to HubSpot users directly within their CRM (contacts, companies) records. 

0 Upvotes