APIs & Integrations

Stoufa

Hubspot Apps missing scope : crm.schemas.custom.write

Hi all

We are using hubspot app and hubspot api to make automated deployment of properties and custom object on our clients portals. We have had hard time with custom object creation on client portals. We were never able to create custom object from hubspot app and lately we have found crm.schemas.custom.write was removed from the list of available scopes. If anyone can give me assistance and explain me what is problem.

thanks

Stoufa_0-1659975417450.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
cjmlabs

Also seeing this issue. 

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Stoufa 👋 Thanks for reaching out! I have a few questions:

• To confirm, this is happening with portals that have an Enterprise level subscription, correct? Any portal you are creating a Custom object for will require one of the following subscriptions:CleanShot 2022-08-10 at 08.55.13.png
  • From your dev portal, can you create a new app test account > create a new Private App > access the .write scope? For example, in both my production portal (Enterprise) and any of my app test accounts (has features of an Enterprise account) I can access both the read and write scopes:
    co_scopes_app-test-acct.pngco_scopes.png

Documentation:

Thanks for any additional information you can share. It is the best way to help the community help you.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes