APIs & Integrations

MSkorbatiuk

Hubspot API

Hi. When I try to get a company by id or a list of companies I get a response without some fields ("state", "phone", "city"). Why did it happen? How to get all the needed fields? They are present in response examples in API documentation

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hubspot API

Hey, @MSkorbatiuk 👋 In my experience, you'll need to include the JSON and Response along with the exact endpoint you are using, in order for our Community members to be able to help. Without more details, the Community will not be able to understand if there is an error or is there is some confusion that can be resolved with your use case.

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
MSkorbatiuk

Hubspot API

Hubspot has an API method for getting the list of companies

1.png

We can use our API key for API method testing. We can call any API method from the Docs page

Screenshot 1: API method and API key using

Regarding the documentation, we expect to get data on the next format (Screenshot 2 - response example)
2.png

But when we call this method we receive the next data (Screenshot 3 - actually response):

3.png

As you can see we didn`t get a few needed and expected fields like “Phone”, “State”, “City”

When we try to call this API method from our application, using the Hubspot API client (Screenshot 4 - how we call API from code), we get the same response (Screenshot 5 - response)

4.png5.png

0 Upvotes