APIs & Integrations

curiousan
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Hubspot API call Property score does not exist

HI, 

i have valid property for deal API 'score'. i need to update the value and when i send the PUT request with the following body.

{
  "properties": [
    {
      "name": "score",
      "value": 10
    }
  ]
}

I get the response property score does not exists. What could i have done wrong ? Thanks for the advance. 

sandesh

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @curiousan 

Would you be able to elaborate on this property you're referencing? Is this a custom Deal Property or are we referring to the HubSpot Score associated to the Contact object? 

If this is the latter, this is a system property that cannot be manually adjusted via the UI or via the API. 

If this is a custom property, would you be able to confirm your Portal Id and the Request URL you're using to make this request to update the property? 

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes
curiousan
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Thanks for the response. I am trying to update a custom property of a deal. Here are the details.

Account: 2166689

URL : /deals/v1/deal/919151095/

body: 

{
  "properties": [
    {
      "name": "score",
      "value": 10
    }
  ]
}

Here is the snippets with response.

{"validationResults":[{"isValid":false,"message":"Property \"score\" does not exist","error":"PROPERTY_DOESNT_EXIST","name":"score"}],"status":"error","message":"Property values were not valid","correlationId":"6be135aa-16fc-4e66-b3b0-9f315c4a6241","requestId":"466546a0-e62a-4100-9a7f-ce33b7eef074"
}
0 Upvotes