APIs & Integrations

HrishikeshJoshi
Participant

HubSpot to D365 integration

SOLVE

Hello,

We can use the HubSpot API for syncing the data from D365 CRM to HubSpot. However, how can the sync from HubSpot to CRM be achieved? For example, when a contact is created or updated in HubSpot, how should this event be triggered to sync it back to CRM?

Is there any sample code for it? It would be great if you could help me with this.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @HrishikeshJoshi 

You can use webhooks to listen for events in HubSpot.

Here is the documentation on it

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
HrishikeshJoshi
Participant

SOLVE

Hello All,

We want to have two-way sync between HubSpot (used as a Marketing platform) and Dynamics CRM D365 cloud (being used as Sales platform) and wanted to provide ability to sync the objects such as as Contacts, Accounts, Campaigns and Activities (email and phone call etc). I know that the Webhook subscription provides sync capabilities for Contacts, Accounts(Companies) and Opportunities(Deals) entities Only (subscription events for Creation, Deletion and PropertyChange).

Could you please confirm, if there is any possibility for syncing the other two entities (campaigns and activities) ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hrishikesh Joshi 

0 Upvotes
HrishikeshJoshi
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @dennisedson - Yes, I already checked the documentation; however its not yet clear as to how the refresh and access tokens can be generated using the code parameter and other details. @prosa  - please help.

Thanks

Hrishikesh Joshi

0 Upvotes
HrishikeshJoshi
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

To use WebHooks, we must set up a HubSpot app. While trying to install the HubSpot app, we have to generate the initial OAuth tokens using the auth code provided during authorization. In the documentation, its mentioned that - "To generate your refresh and initial access tokens, you’ll need the code from the ?code= parameter of the authorization URL, redirect_url from Step 1, client ID, and client secret."

I received the ?code= parameter; however how to use it to generate the refresh and access tokens? I didnt get the instauctions provided in the documentation to generate the tokens.

Due to this issue, I am not able to install the app and proceed further for WebHook implementation. It would be great if I get any help regarding the generation of refresh and access tokens.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @HrishikeshJoshi 

Did you happen to see this documentation?

@prosa might be able to offer some guidance.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @HrishikeshJoshi 

You can use webhooks to listen for events in HubSpot.

Here is the documentation on it

HrishikeshJoshi
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @dennisedson for your reply. I'll go through the documentation.