APIs & Integrations

JFryback
Miembro

HubSpot shipping line

Hello!

Does HubSpot allow a shipping line integration where tracking numbers can be uploaded and shared? We will be shipping as a 3rd party direct to customers and to avoid any transcribing problems with shipping numbers, we'd like to be able to scan a barcode and have the number upload for their visibility (they use HubSpot). This scan would then prompt an email such as "Your Order Has Shipped" that would be shared with our customer who will in turn share with their customer. Ideally, this would also send updates on the shipment status (delivering today, etc).  

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
TWilliams45
Miembro

HubSpot shipping line

Was there ever a resolution to your question? I'm looking for what sounds like the same options... I need to share tracking information for packages and would like to do so directly through HubSpot. 

0 Me gusta
JFryback
Miembro

HubSpot shipping line

No, there wasn't a resolution to my question. 

0 Me gusta
JFryback
Miembro

HubSpot shipping line

Thank you @Teun and @dennisedson!  This is most helpful! What would be my next steps? How do I go about creating the custom property for the contact and how do I use the Patch CRM object endpoint?

0 Me gusta
Teun
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Diamond
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Diamond

HubSpot shipping line

Hi @JFryback and @dennisedson ,

Completely agree with Dennis his solution, unless it can happen that multiple shipments are send for one customer in a small period of time. If that is the case, a custom object could be created to store that information and associate it with the contact. If this is something you would like to explore further, let me know.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

HubSpot shipping line

@JFryback 

You could definitely build this out.  Would create a custom property for  the contact and use the Patch CRM object endpoint to update that property with your tracking info.  This can then trigger a workflow to send an email to someone. 

@Teun and his company  can probably be of great assistance with you here 😉

0 Me gusta