APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

HubSpot <> Dynamics 365 CE Integration

Who would I talk to about this? I know we can use Scribe Online, Skyvia, Vertify or Bedrock and can also use webhooks with Flow/LogicApps. These are all viable options but I reached out to sales to ask a few questions regarding a rumor that you had a pre-built option but was referred here.

2 Replies 2
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @JoshT, we don't have an in-house developed integration with Microsoft Dynamics, but it looks like Zapier has one here that can connect HubSpot with Dynamics: https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/integrations/microsoft-dynamics

0 Upvotes
skirchner

Zapier does not have an API for Dynamics 365 according to Zapier. This is very unfortunate, it looks like we'll pay the development cost and simply discontinue using Hubspot and referring customers. Microsoft pays much better for converting CRM's anyways. 

It's a loss because we'll pay more but we simply wanted better analytics and were looking for the best of both worlds. 

Our team is actually using Microsoft Power Apps (free with Dynamics) for the conversion and it looks promising.  

0 Upvotes