APIs & Integrations

adelane
Mitglied

HubSpot does not recognize me as the Eventbrite Admin

Trying to connect HubSpot with EventBrite.  I am the sole account on each platform for my organization yet when I try to connect Hubspot via its app marketplace to Eventbrite I get the following error message:

Unable to Connect:  You must be a(n) Eventbrite admin to connect this app.

Thanks in advance for your ideas and potential solutions.

0 Upvotes
9 Antworten
nickheineman
Mitglied

I am having the same issue. Indeed it is almost impossible to reach Eventbrite customer service so my best hope is a solution from here.... 

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @IsaacJ @adelane @nickheineman,

I believe this is likely an issue in which you're either attempting to connect a Eventbrite music account or is a subuser in their Eventbrite account.

However without a HAR file, it's hard to narrow down the connection issue.

If you can share with me a HAR file, I'd be happy to help dig further into this.

Here's a gif for a better illustration on how to grab the HAR file:

eventbrite.gif

0 Upvotes
Coking
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi! I'm sorry you're having so much trouble connecting Eventbrite. If you're sure that your the owner of the Eventbrite account (and it's not an Eventbrite Music Account) then I'd make sure the email you're using for the Eventbrite account is a user on the portal. Then I'd try connecting Eventbrite with the HubSpot user account that has the same email as Eventbrite. 

0 Upvotes
IsaacJ
Mitglied

Did anyone manage to figure this one out? I'm getting the same error.

We're using the same email address for both Hubspot and Eventbrite, and that email address is the owner for both tools.

0 Upvotes
adelane
Mitglied

I have not been able to get a resolution from the HubSpot end.  On the other end, Eventbrite essentially has had no one available that I could speak or chat with to troubleshoot. So I stop using both.

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @adelane,

Sincere apologise on the delayed in reponse. 

Based on the error message, it seems that your user permission within Eventbrite might not be an 'Admin' role. In this case, could you follow through this guide to check your user settings and share with me a screenshot of the your eventbrite users and roles settings page?

0 Upvotes
adelane
Mitglied

82BDD0A6-4A02-4DAB-ACEA-D39BBCA779CE.png4B09E2B9-5D5A-4301-849C-9E440C624815.png

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @adelane,

Since we are sure that you're an eventbrite admin, can you contact eventbrite support to see if they can shed any more light on it? I'm suspecting that it may be the account type but would need eventbrite to dig into this. 

0 Upvotes
adelane
Mitglied

Hi Wendy,

I have tried repeatedly to no avail. I am the only person on the EventBrite account, therefore I am Owner and Admin, yet HubSpot continue to not recognize me.  Arghhh!  In fact, even if I add try to add myself as Admin via Permissions, as soon as I accept the invitation via my gmail account the Users page resets.  Please advise.

Thanks,

Alton

0 Upvotes