APIs & Integrations

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

HubSpot & Panda Doc API Assistance

Use Case:

I currently have my integration to Panda Doc setup. This allows me to bring in custom property tokens into a panda doc template and send the form out for signature. Sometimes the form has a few missing properties that the signor needs to complete. So I need the ability to update deal properties when a form is submitted. Is this possible through the custom code with the API? 

I added a screen shot of the textfield properties that make it seem like the "Name" is an identifier in the API. 

Goal:

Take a completed PandaDoc form and grab the values from the textfields and write them to the corresponding values in HubSpot. The values can already be pulled into the panda doc through the basic integration.

Documents:

Panda Doc API

Panda Doc -HubSpot Integration

HubSpot API

Thanks, 

Adam

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

HubSpot & Panda Doc API Assistance

Hi @HubSpotMaster ,

Are you referring to the existing HubSpot <-> PandaDoc integration (see here)? That integration is built and maintained by PandaDoc, so it's not possible to make code changes to the integration. I'd recommend reaching out to PandaDoc for more details on the specific tehcnical capabilities of the integration.

If instead you're looking to build some custom integration between HubSpot and PandaDoc, then you'd need to use the Deals API to update a given deal record. I'm unfamiliar with the PandaDoc API, so I'm not able to advise on that front. But if you're able to get the properties from a given PandaDoc document, then this should be possible with a custom integration.

Going forward, feel free to update this topic with specific technical questions if you run into any!

0 Upvotes