HubSpot-PHP client library v2 is now available
Jan 7, 2020 10:14 AM
HubSpot recently published a new major version of the hubspot-php API client. This includes many enhancements and fixes:
- Using PHP 7.0
- Adding support for the CRM Properties API
- Adding support for the Line Items API
- Adding support for the Single Send API
- Upgrading support for the Ecommerce Bridge API from v1 to v2
- Upgrading support for the HubDB API from v1 to v2
- Upgrading support for the Workflows API from v2 to v3
- Upgrading support for the form submission API from v2 to v3
- Refactor the Email Subscription method to align 1:1 with the API
- Removed methods using deprecated APIs
- Fixed support for the Timeline API
- Fixed tests for the library, reducing the number of failing tests by half
Why is this happening?
Client libraries are essential to providing an excellent developer experience today. Almost since the launch of HubSpot’s APIs, the developer community has created and maintained libraries.
At the request of the previous maintainer, the GitHub repository for the HubSpot-PHP client library lives under the github.com/hubspot organization. However, we believe this is a community project. While we are always here to lend HubSpot expertise, we strongly encourage community contributions to this and other projects.
Keep an eye out for an overview of how HubSpot would like to work with the developer community. For now, the important takeaway is that we want to enable and empower you with tools and resources. We view this release as a step in that direction.
When is this happening?
Version 2 of the HubSpot-PHP API client is now available.
Let us know what you think by joining the discussion here