APIs & Integrations

CRedmon
Participant

HubSpot OAuth not working for one computer

SOLVE

console errorconsole errorHello,

I have tried on multiple computers to OAuth against HubSpot and it seems to work on every computer except one.

I am running in Chrome v79.0.3945.117. When I open the dev console i am getting the following error: 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
CRedmon
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @IsaacTakushi ,

I found the problem. It has to do with network security provider injecting JS into my browser to support their safety features such as SafePay, SafeBrowsing, etc..

Once I turned of the JS injection it worked fine. The only weird thing is that I have the injection setting turned on for another computer and everything is working fine.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @CRedmon.

Does the HubSpot UI present an error as well? Could you share that in this thread and send me the auth URL (oauth/authorize?client_id=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx&scope=contacts%20automation&redirect_uri=https://www.example.com/ ) you are using via direct message?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
CRedmon
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @IsaacTakushi ,

I found the problem. It has to do with network security provider injecting JS into my browser to support their safety features such as SafePay, SafeBrowsing, etc..

Once I turned of the JS injection it worked fine. The only weird thing is that I have the injection setting turned on for another computer and everything is working fine.

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey, @CRedmon.

I'm glad to hear you identified the cause! Would you be able to share the name of the security provider in case other users experience similar issues?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
CRedmon
Participant

SOLVE

@IsaacTakushi  Kaspersky Internet Security