APIs & Integrations

andresmorera
Participant | Gold Partner
Participant | Gold Partner

HubSpot Inbox does not allow Forward or Reply All features, only Reply.

SOLVE

We would like to suggest these two features for the HubSpot Inbox

a) Forward

b) Reply all

I found another forum post for the forward feature https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Forward-Emails-from-Conversations/idi-p/204078/page/2...

But not for the relpy all. This is very helpful considering that some emails are sent to multiple email address like for example a family (husband and wife) or for a company to multiple clients.

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi again, @andresmorera.

Per my response to this post, please post feature requests on the Ideas Forum, not on this board. The product team looks to that Forum for the most popular feature feature requests.

If you do not believe the "reply all" functionality is accurately captured in this existing idea, please post a new one and share the link here so that I and other users may upvote it as well. Thank you for your understanding.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi again, @andresmorera.

Per my response to this post, please post feature requests on the Ideas Forum, not on this board. The product team looks to that Forum for the most popular feature feature requests.

If you do not believe the "reply all" functionality is accurately captured in this existing idea, please post a new one and share the link here so that I and other users may upvote it as well. Thank you for your understanding.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes