APIs & Integrations

Costin
メンバー

HubSpot Form Statistics # of Submissions doesn't Align with Contact Form Submissions

解決

Hi there, i have found a few cases of this on both the interfact and API....

HubSpot form statistics shows a figure e.g. 29 submissions for the form however when you export # of submissions there are more recipients e.g. 30.

I am using the API for both Form Statistics and Form Submissions to query by data and see this.

How do you explain this discrepancy?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jpsanchez
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

HubSpot Form Statistics # of Submissions doesn't Align with Contact Form Submissions

解決

Yes, I guess i can help you if you please give us a bit more information without showing any personal information.

In order to help you should share.

Stadistics of both.

Check if any of the conversions in the Xls are from a domain already in your exclusion domains ( this is the hubspot SETUP, tracking, )

Thanks

JP

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
jpsanchez
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Yes, I guess i can help you if you please give us a bit more information without showing any personal information.

In order to help you should share.

Stadistics of both.

Check if any of the conversions in the Xls are from a domain already in your exclusion domains ( this is the hubspot SETUP, tracking, )

Thanks

JP

dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

@jpsanchez , any guesses here?

0 いいね!