APIs & Integrations

HealthyRonin

HubSpot Form Embed Not Working - How Do I Share My Forms?

SOLVE

Hi, I'm looking for some help with embedding a WordPress HubSpot form. I have created a form which pops up as visitors go to leave my website, as a quarter action to collect email subscribers.

In my efforts to make a landing page for this to help me collect more or email subscribers, I have tried to create a page in WordPress an embed my hubspot form using the block editor. However, everytime I select the hubspot block, it asks me to to choose a form to embed. When I go to do this, it tells me that there are 'no options'.

Untitled.png

If anyone knows why this might be happening, I would really appreciate some help and fixing it. I have read that it is possible to embed using HTML code, but I have no clue how to find that as even hubspot.com's instructions mention a 'Share' button which I do not seem to have on the web browser app.

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
James

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @HealthyRonin,

I hope all is well with you 😄

Are you looking to embed a regular form or a pop up form here? When taking a look into your HubSpot portal 6337974, I noticed that you only have a pop up form created and hence this is likely why you ain't seeing any drop down option. I went ahead to create a testing HubSpot form named as "Test HS" where it should now appear in the drop down options. (Reference on: Create HubSpot forms) and it should also have the share button:

share.png

If you'd like to add your pop up form on your WordPress site, you can reference to this documentation here: Create pop-up forms

Hope this helps to clarify!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @HealthyRonin,

I hope all is well with you 😄

Are you looking to embed a regular form or a pop up form here? When taking a look into your HubSpot portal 6337974, I noticed that you only have a pop up form created and hence this is likely why you ain't seeing any drop down option. I went ahead to create a testing HubSpot form named as "Test HS" where it should now appear in the drop down options. (Reference on: Create HubSpot forms) and it should also have the share button:

share.png

If you'd like to add your pop up form on your WordPress site, you can reference to this documentation here: Create pop-up forms

Hope this helps to clarify!

0 Upvotes
HealthyRonin

SOLVE

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your response, this has really helped me out! It appears that I wasn't aware of how to create a regular form as opposed to a pop-up form. To think that I had tried so many other things when it was so simple!

Also thank you for creating the "Test HS" form for me, I'll use that as a template to build an email capture for my landing page.

Kind regards,
James

0 Upvotes