APIs & Integrations

Costin
Miembro

HubSpot API Query with KingswaySoft Integration tool

We have deployed KingswaySoft Integration tool to query HubSpot data (basic objects such as Contact). over the last week we have encountered errors - where this process has worked in the past. The error in a remote server error (500) internal Server Error. 

The configuration we have is that we use KingswaySoft Integration tool in SSIS (ETL) and deploy it to a SQL SSIS Catalogue. we schedule the ETL using SQL agent. The SSIS ETL works when I run it within SSIS however fails when i run it from the server agent. 

A few questions, what information is required to further troubleshoot? What checks can be done in HubSpot interface?

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

@KingswaySoft ,

Could you assist @Costin  here?

0 Me gusta
Costin
Miembro

Hello @dennisedson ,

I am already in discussions with KingswaySoft, what can i confirm from HubSpots end as to why i get the error 500 internal error? I have verified by API usage limit (ok) and lowered by batch amounts (100) as per your documentation. I confirmed with system admins that no changes have been performed since this has been working.

0 Me gusta
dennisedson

@Costin 

You will want to contact support directly for this.  This is a Community driven forum and the Community will not have access to this information

0 Me gusta