APIs & Integrations

thecoolcoder

How to update line item Term value in API - it shows as reserved for Hubspot

Line Items V3 API

Im trying to update the Term (months) field for line items and also to make the interval to be Annually. 

I do have a start and end date for the contract time frame and it is not recurring exactly, but is Total Amount / Term. The goal is to get ARR and such fields to show accurately. 

These are not products or quotes, but are ad hoc individual line items typed in manually. 

Anyone had this issue?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @thecoolcoder ,

Follwed this documentation regarding conversation api :
https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/conversations_api/hsconversationssettings

Example usage:

window.hsConversationsSettings = {
loadImmediately: false, // Allows you to manually load the widget using .load()
inlineEmbedSelector: '#my-chat-div',
enableWidgetCookieBanner: true,
disableAttachment: true
};

/* ... */

window.HubSpotConversations.widget.load();

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@frederic_Marken , @kaleemmolani  can you all help out here?

0 Upvotes
thecoolcoder

I am seeing that API requires like P12M as value for Annual frequency. I have this figured out mostly, but do not see any docs on P or M mean.  When I do P3M (three months term), the TCV does not change to proper amount for some reason. 

How do I envoke TCV to recalculate based on line items total? Per other forum suggestions, I do update the deal amount value which is the same as the TCV total, but TCV is not updating to match line items total/deal amount for some reason. Is there something in the API to force revenue analytics to recalculate?