APIs & Integrations

yash1
Mitglied

How to track incomplete orders?

lösung

I am utterly lost, our sales team needs to see incmplete orders and  I need to send this data from the backend. I.e. the user of the app chooses a product to their shopping cart, and then pays, or does not pay. This must be reflected in the Hubspot UI some how. Shall I use product API, Ticket API, DealAPI, Timeline API, CRM pipeline API, Company API, Line items, Engagements, Stage Metricts? I have dozens of documentation pages open and I am clueles. Even when posting this, I need to add a label (required), and those labels leave me clueles as well so I am going to choose the random one, please excuse my ignorance.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
IsaacTakushi
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Welcome, @yash1.

Apologies for the confusion. I'm happy to help.

If you're developing a new integration between your ecommerce platform and HubSpot, the Ecommerce Bridge may be your best bet. The Ecommerce Bridge effectively combines and simplifies the functionalities of the Contacts, Deals, Products, Line Items, and CRM Associations APIs.

Indeed, the Ecommerce Bridge has a built-in "Checkout Abandoned" deal stage. The Ecommerce Bridge can be pretty complicated, so please let me know if you have additional questions.

If you don't wish to build your integration around the Ecommerce Bridge, I recommend adding a custom stage to your deal pipeline using the CRM Pipelines API, specifically this endpoint. You can then use this Deals API endpoint to move deals into that "incomplete" or "abandoned" stage when no payment is received.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
IsaacTakushi
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Welcome, @yash1.

Apologies for the confusion. I'm happy to help.

If you're developing a new integration between your ecommerce platform and HubSpot, the Ecommerce Bridge may be your best bet. The Ecommerce Bridge effectively combines and simplifies the functionalities of the Contacts, Deals, Products, Line Items, and CRM Associations APIs.

Indeed, the Ecommerce Bridge has a built-in "Checkout Abandoned" deal stage. The Ecommerce Bridge can be pretty complicated, so please let me know if you have additional questions.

If you don't wish to build your integration around the Ecommerce Bridge, I recommend adding a custom stage to your deal pipeline using the CRM Pipelines API, specifically this endpoint. You can then use this Deals API endpoint to move deals into that "incomplete" or "abandoned" stage when no payment is received.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes