APIs & Integrations

Wakira
Participant

How to ticket associated with another ticket

SOLVE

Hi dear,

Does anyone know if it's possible to associate a ticket with another ticket? I know that it is possible to merge, but we have a high level of opening tickets for the same subject (different deals and companies) and the merge disappears with one of the tickets, I just wanted to associate one with the other.

thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
coldrickjack
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Wakira,

Currently it's not possible to associate tickets to one another. From what I understand it is something HubSpot is actively working on and is a feature we should see in the coming months as part of their continued work on the flexible associations work thus far. A workaround for the time being would be to add a pinned note to the top of the tickets and include a link to each one. 

Jack Coldrick, Head of Presales & Solution Architecture @ Inbound Fintech | HubSpot Elite Partner
Inbound Fintech - HubSpot Elite Partner

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
coldrickjack
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Wakira,

Currently it's not possible to associate tickets to one another. From what I understand it is something HubSpot is actively working on and is a feature we should see in the coming months as part of their continued work on the flexible associations work thus far. A workaround for the time being would be to add a pinned note to the top of the tickets and include a link to each one. 

Jack Coldrick, Head of Presales & Solution Architecture @ Inbound Fintech | HubSpot Elite Partner
Inbound Fintech - HubSpot Elite Partner
0 Upvotes