APIs & Integrations

DanaIliescu
Participant

How to send label/paragraph as field value in HubSpot forms

SOLVE

Hey.

I am trying to make a form that on submission will send the data to a MailChimp funnel. In addition to the different fields the form consists of (name, email, etc.), I would like to add some static data set by me (for example, a date, time and place), so that I can use it in the mail I will afterwards send via MailChimp. Is this possible? If so, can someone guide me on how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Dana

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DanielSanchez
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DanaIliescu 

Date, time and place i dont know if is possible, but you can use Hidden fields in forms with pre definied values and will sent this value how the others fields to HubSpot submission.

Hidden fields are not visible to the user, and it is a good practice for you to fill in certain properties of these contacts when filling out the forms, to classify them in order to use this information later.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DanielSanchez
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @DanaIliescu 

Date, time and place i dont know if is possible, but you can use Hidden fields in forms with pre definied values and will sent this value how the others fields to HubSpot submission.

Hidden fields are not visible to the user, and it is a good practice for you to fill in certain properties of these contacts when filling out the forms, to classify them in order to use this information later.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

DanaIliescu
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Daniel! I think that could do it, however I will need to try it out first! I will get back with the result, thanks a lot! 🙂