APIs & Integrations

MShekar
Participante

How to send data from custom object to salesforce

resolver

Hi Team,
Can anyone help me with how to send the data from Hubspot custom objects to Salesforce Custom object, but as of now, I am only able to sync 1 way (transfer data from salesforce to hubspot).

1 Soluciones aceptada
himanshurauthan
Solución
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hello @MShekar,

Hope you're doing good.

There is an app available for syncing data between HubSpot and SalesForce. Here's the link: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/8143162/marketplace/apps/sales/crm/salesforce

But I am not sure this will work for custom objects or not.

If this app doesn't work for you then what you do is create a custom object based on the workflow and add an action of the trigger webhook where you have to place a webhook URL that sends your custom object's Json to this webhook URL. Finally, in this webhook URL, you can place your customization of the SalesForce API if available and then update data to SalesForce.

This webhook URL will work as a middleware for you.

I hope this will help you (please don't forget to mark it as a solution).

Thanks and regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
himanshurauthan
Solución

resolver

Hello @MShekar,

Hope you're doing good.

There is an app available for syncing data between HubSpot and SalesForce. Here's the link: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/8143162/marketplace/apps/sales/crm/salesforce

But I am not sure this will work for custom objects or not.

If this app doesn't work for you then what you do is create a custom object based on the workflow and add an action of the trigger webhook where you have to place a webhook URL that sends your custom object's Json to this webhook URL. Finally, in this webhook URL, you can place your customization of the SalesForce API if available and then update data to SalesForce.

This webhook URL will work as a middleware for you.

I hope this will help you (please don't forget to mark it as a solution).

Thanks and regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
VKumar4
Miembro

resolver

Hi Himanshu,

I tried the solution and hit a road block. Call made through webhook from HS to SF only supporting Get even though we set method to POST in HS. In GET method in SF we are not recieving custom object JSON data. To be able to call POST method in SF we need to set HTTP method as POST. In Postman we have a setting which let us set HTTP method to post after which the POST call gets success otherwise it fails with same error as we get in Hubspot. In Hubspot we have no option to set HTTP method to post. I am happy to talk through and give you demo of this. 

0 Me gusta