APIs & Integrations

AM9902

How to search contacts based on date modified within last day in make.com or API request??

I am trying to hook up Hubspot to either make.com or pipedream and would like to filter for records that have been modified within the last X days.

I can return the object with HAS_PROPERTY but haven't figured out how to maniupulate the `lastmodifieddate` field to filter dynamically like NOW() - 1 day.

I am trying to send contacts to an email marketing software. I'm trying to set up the workflow so that it doesn't use up operations by pulling duplicate data that I have already pulled before (i.e. modified date = exists, it will just pull every contact).

If there's a better way to filter for new data in Hubspot to be sent in automation workflows, I would be all ears. Thanks.

{
    "filterGroups":[{
        "filters":[
            {
        "propertyName":"lastmodifieddate",
        "operator":"HAS_PROPERTY"
            }]
    }]
}

AM9902_0-1672197425647.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to search contacts based on date modified within last day in make.com or API request??

Hi @AM9902 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @Mike_Eastwood @louischausse @tominal do you have any suggestions for @AM9902 on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes