APIs & Integrations

BKordi

How to retain my APP ID

SOLVE

Hello,

I've signed up for free hubspot developer account so I could create a Hubspot app and use that APP ID  (while setting up the webhook) to authenticate the webhook request (using the secret app key) that is sent into an external domain and store the deal information on that domain.  Now, my developer account is nearing the end of its 90 day trial and my question is what is the minimum hubspot plan (least expensive) I need  to enroll in to maintain that APP ID and be able to use it in setting up webhkook integrations. I should add that this APP ID is the only purpose of my developer account and I don't think I'll need any extra features.

any clarification regarding this issue is very much appreciated

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Teun
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

How to retain my APP ID

SOLVE

Hi!

A Developer account should not expire after 90 days. Only the test portals (test accounts) you create with the developer account will expire, but can be renewed. You can create both apps and test accounts through your developer account to test your applications.
My guess is that you are seeing this 90 days message in the portal you created with the developer account. Your app should not expire.
Might be worth it to double check the portal you are looking at.

Here is a bit more info about test accounts.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Teun
Solution

How to retain my APP ID

SOLVE

Hi!

A Developer account should not expire after 90 days. Only the test portals (test accounts) you create with the developer account will expire, but can be renewed. You can create both apps and test accounts through your developer account to test your applications.
My guess is that you are seeing this 90 days message in the portal you created with the developer account. Your app should not expire.
Might be worth it to double check the portal you are looking at.

Here is a bit more info about test accounts.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.