APIs & Integrations

digows
Teilnehmer/-in

How to list archived objects sorted by a field?

lösung

Hi,

I need to know which objects were deleted after a specific date.

Since the Search API and the old Recent Changes API don't allow return deleted data,

I need to list archived companies/contacts/deals/engagements sorted by archivedAt to keep consistency.

How to do it?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
digows
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @dennisedson

Thanks for your reply, but this doesn't fit my need, since I have 500+ Hubspot customers and I need to sync deletion of any object type.

I've already discussed this with someone from Hubspot and there is no way to it for now.

The solution is to use a combination of Webhook subscriptions, API calls and rebuild the cached data from time to time.

I already opened a request to allow sorting in the List API calls too, which would make things much easier for both sides.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
digows
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @dennisedson

Thanks for your reply, but this doesn't fit my need, since I have 500+ Hubspot customers and I need to sync deletion of any object type.

I've already discussed this with someone from Hubspot and there is no way to it for now.

The solution is to use a combination of Webhook subscriptions, API calls and rebuild the cached data from time to time.

I already opened a request to allow sorting in the List API calls too, which would make things much easier for both sides.

dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

oofta,

Yeah, I was imagining only one portal you were working on.  500+ definitely changes things...

Where did you open this request?  In the ideas board?

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @digows 

I think you would need to do a get for the object and change the archived param to true.  Then your application would digest and sort as needed.

@RMones , does this seem like an appropriate way of handling this?

0 Upvotes