APIs & Integrations

equipsnap

How to integrate hubspot in an existing angular 7 website

We are trying to integrate hubspot to our angular 7 website,can someone please guide me through the steps in which i should get this done.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
lscanlan
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @equipsnap,

Do you have something specific in mind with what you're trying to do in your Angular app? For example are you trying to add a HubSpot form? You could do a search on this Community for "Angular". So for example: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=fals.... I know we've had some other users with questions about using HubSpot with Angular, so maybe one of them can help. But I think if you include some more details that might be helpful.

If you are trying to add a HubSpot form, I know this is tricky because Angular doesn't handle <script> tags very well, which is how you'll need to load a HubSpot form into a page. I'm sure it's possible if you can get the embed code loading properly, but maybe some other users here are more familiar with Angular. Or if you can provide some more details I'm happy to tag people in who might have some answers for you.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
0 Upvotes
equipsnap

Hi @lscanlan ,
Thanks for the reply.
What we need is the user interaction informations from our website and maintain it so that we can manage things according to that,what can i do to get the user interaction informations.How to integrate based on this?

0 Upvotes