APIs & Integrations

ssj
Participant

How to give url to 'Get Back To My Cart' in abandoned cart emails?

Hi,

I created a workflow for sending abandoned cart emails. Email is sending as soon as the deal is moved to abandoned cart. 

These are the issues I'm facing;
1. I want to send the email once in day to all the abandoned cart users. Is this possible?
2. What is the link 'Get Back To My Cart'? From where did I get this link? How should I specify this link?

Waiting For The Reply

Thanks,
SSJ
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How to give url to 'Get Back To My Cart' in abandoned cart emails?

Hi, @ssj.

Happy to try and answer your questions.

1. At this time, it is not possible to accomplish this use case. HubSpot workflows apply the same rules to all deals or other objects enrolled in them, so a delay of, for example, 1 day, will apply to all deals from the moment they are enrolled. Currently, workflows cannot collect or aggregate enrolled objects and action them all at once (e.g. once a day at 5 PM).
  2. It sounds like you are referring to the ip__ecomm_bridge__abandoned_cart_url property. This URL is not populated by HubSpot. Rather, the Ecommerce Bridge allows external ecommerce platforms to store those values in this default property with sync messages. For example, if I were building an integration with the theoretical "Acme Ecommerce Platform," I might choose to set a deal's value for ip__ecomm_bridge__abandoned_cart_url to be https://store.acme.com/customer1234/abandoned-cart. Are you integrating with a custom ecommerce solution or an established platform like WooCommerce?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes