APIs & Integrations

jandrews
Participant

How to get meetings data

SOLVE

I work for a furniture rental company. I want to use meetings tool to allow customers to schedule furniture delivery to their homes. After a customer schedules a delivery, I want the meeting data (date, time, etc.) to be sent to my database and update that customer's information.

How can I get meetings data? Can I set up a webhook?

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 10.13.50 AM.png

1 Accepted solution
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How to get meetings data

SOLVE

Hey @jandrews 

You can indeed work with a Webhook if you'd like, this can either be using our Workflows tool in-App or via a Developer App. The caveat with this option is that the Webhooks are designed to send specific data. 

In the case of the Workflow Webhook, once triggered, HubSpot will post ALL API data that we have for the record that is enrolled in the Workflow when the action is triggered.

Whereas, the Webhooks API requires that you subscribe to events and the data associated to that event, is then posted to your webhook URL. The event subscriptions are currently the following:

• Contact creations

• Contact deletions

• Privacy compliant contact deletions - see below for more details

• Contact property changes

• Company creations

• Company deletions

• Company property changes

• Deal creations

• Deal deletions

• Deal property changes

Alternatively, you can work with our Engagements API to fetch the details of Meetings Engagements, this will then allow you to extract the specific data from the engagement to be used in your external database. Details of this API can be found here

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How to get meetings data

SOLVE

Hey @jandrews 

You can indeed work with a Webhook if you'd like, this can either be using our Workflows tool in-App or via a Developer App. The caveat with this option is that the Webhooks are designed to send specific data. 

In the case of the Workflow Webhook, once triggered, HubSpot will post ALL API data that we have for the record that is enrolled in the Workflow when the action is triggered.

Whereas, the Webhooks API requires that you subscribe to events and the data associated to that event, is then posted to your webhook URL. The event subscriptions are currently the following:

• Contact creations

• Contact deletions

• Privacy compliant contact deletions - see below for more details

• Contact property changes

• Company creations

• Company deletions

• Company property changes

• Deal creations

• Deal deletions

• Deal property changes

Alternatively, you can work with our Engagements API to fetch the details of Meetings Engagements, this will then allow you to extract the specific data from the engagement to be used in your external database. Details of this API can be found here

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes
jandrews
Participant

How to get meetings data

SOLVE

@Willson Thank you for your help. I have a follow up question. 
The workflow webhook is successfully sending me meeting data to my desired endpoint accept my custom property. I created the below property Unit ID and for some reason neither the key nor value is apart of the payload. Please help.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 3.51.55 PM.png

0 Upvotes
jandrews
Participant

How to get meetings data

SOLVE

Thank you so much 😊 

0 Upvotes