APIs & Integrations

Łukasz

How to get current user's email or user email by portalId

SOLVE

The `GET /integrations/v1/me` endpoint allows me to get, among other things, current user's portalId (by "curent user" I mean user that token has been issued for).

How can I get that user's email address?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Łukasz , do you mean when making a GET to /oauth/v1/access-tokens/:token? The call to `GET /integrations/v1/me` just returns the Portal ID (often called the Hub ID) of the account, the time zone setting of the account, and the selected currency of the account. No information about a token is returned.

If you're using this endpoint you should be returned the authenticating user's email address already. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Łukasz , do you mean when making a GET to /oauth/v1/access-tokens/:token? The call to `GET /integrations/v1/me` just returns the Portal ID (often called the Hub ID) of the account, the time zone setting of the account, and the selected currency of the account. No information about a token is returned.

If you're using this endpoint you should be returned the authenticating user's email address already. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding

0 Upvotes
Łukasz

SOLVE

Yes, it was exactly what I was looking for. Somehow I missed the `oauth/v1/access-tokens/:token` endpoint.

Thank you