APIs & Integrations

HUllah0
メンバー

How to get contacts with hs_leads_status = Open from hubspot using Contact List API?

解決

I want to get/pull all the contacts with hs_leads_status = Open and i am using https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all?count=100&property=phone&property=hs_lead_... but it returns hs_leads_status = Closed as well. How to pass the parameters correctly and achieve it? Website

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
ChrisoKlepke
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

How to get contacts with hs_leads_status = Open from hubspot using Contact List API?

解決

Hey @HUllah0 , 

We recently had a similar question on that topic. @Teun answered it the same I would have by recommending the Search API endpoint.

Go to the post

If you found this post helpful, consider helping others in the community to find answers faster by marking this as a solution. I'd really appreciate it. Also give Teuns post some love as well 👍

Cheers, 

Chriso

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
ChrisoKlepke
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

Hey @HUllah0 , 

We recently had a similar question on that topic. @Teun answered it the same I would have by recommending the Search API endpoint.

Go to the post

If you found this post helpful, consider helping others in the community to find answers faster by marking this as a solution. I'd really appreciate it. Also give Teuns post some love as well 👍

Cheers, 

Chriso