APIs & Integrations

jeanesh007

How to get connected Hubspot account details.

SOLVE

Hello Team,

Hope you all are doing good and safe.

I have a query regarding getting Oauth connected account details.Below is the query in bullet points:

1) I have created an app to integrate.

2) I have a Valid Oauth url for hubspot along with valid scopes and redirect uri.

3) When i hit that url into browser Login window pops up and i put my login details into that.

4) Next step i choose one account among 4-5 accounts.

5) I redirect back to the redirect_uri.

6) Now i generate the token with the help of code that is return back by Oauth process.

7) I hit the ednpoint "/integrations/v1/me" with access token and get the response.

Query: I am getting portal ID from above endpoint whereas i also need "Name" as well.

Is there any way to get the name of that as well so that i can show that in my website.

Hope you got my query.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jeanesh007 

Thanks for the clarification! I can confirm at this time that we do not return those values for an integration when the App is connected to another portal.

Thanks!

Product Manager @ HubSpot

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jeanesh007 

Would you mind expanding on the steps you've taken here for the OAuth process? Looking at your steps, you appear to stop at steps 6 in relation to HubSpot OAuth process whereas there should be an extra step to use the code to generate an access_token and refresh_token.

This is the endpoint where you can build the request to then fetch your access_token and refresh_token.

The information you need to build out this request such as the client_id and client_secret can be found in your Developer App where you've setup the redirect_URi

I hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
jeanesh007

SOLVE

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I don't have any issue with access_token or Refresh_token. we are good with token.  My query is i want the connected account name along with the portal id.

Hope i am clear this time.

0 Upvotes
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jeanesh007 

Thanks for the clarification! I can confirm at this time that we do not return those values for an integration when the App is connected to another portal.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
jeanesh007

SOLVE

Okay, thanks wilson..

Have a great day ahead.

0 Upvotes