APIs & Integrations

vikasnagare
メンバー

How to get code for get token api

解決

I have to get access token with OAuth api. I dont have value for code parameter of api. While I initiating OAuth from accessing url "https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize?scope=contacts%20content%20reports%20social%20automation%20a..." getting error like "This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration. Please contact the integrator."

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi, @vikasnagare.

Happy to help.

The code parameter will be appended to your redirect_uri when a successful connection is made.

It sounds like you are attempting to select an account which does not have all the tools — and therefore scopes — you are requesting (e.g. the transactional email add-on for the transactional-email scope).

If you clarify which account you are trying to connect, I should be able to identify which features are missing.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi, @vikasnagare.

Happy to help.

The code parameter will be appended to your redirect_uri when a successful connection is made.

It sounds like you are attempting to select an account which does not have all the tools — and therefore scopes — you are requesting (e.g. the transactional email add-on for the transactional-email scope).

If you clarify which account you are trying to connect, I should be able to identify which features are missing.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 いいね!