APIs & Integrations

RIG
Participant

How to get 3 installs? An app must have at least three installs to be listed in the App Marketplace

I have created the app, I was able to set up OAuth token authorization. And contacts synchronization is working for me now. But when I try to Submit to Review it says:

"An app must have at least three installs to be listed in the App Marketplace"

That is understandable. So I have created a new account for another company and tried to connect and use the app. It works well for me, I was able to import contacts from the app to my new HubSpot account.

I can see the app is connected under Settings -> Integrations -> Connected Apps.

But under my developer account in Marketplace Listings, I see 0 Installs for that app.

Why is so? How do get 3 installs to be able to submit the app for review?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
EEnzipe

How to get 3 installs? An app must have at least three installs to be listed in the App Marketplace

i have also same problem and finding solution from last 10 days

0 Upvotes
RIG
Participant

Hello @webdew. Thank you for your reply. I'm new to HubSpot. Could you tell me a little bit more about what is demo portals you are talking about? Where can I read about them? Thank you.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @RIG ,

Create a demo portal and install app on that portals. Then 3 different portal required to publish on marketplace.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

Vikramk
Participant

It would be really helpful if you could provide step-by-step details on how to create a demo portal and install the app. I am also stuck up at this point. I am not able to list my app in the marketplace because of this error.

0 Upvotes