APIs & Integrations

JChen1
参加者

How to find Product ID in HubSpot UI

解決

Is there any way to get the Object ID for a Product in the Product Library in the HubSpot frontend UI?  I am using a middleware solution where the the connector does not support searching up the Product via API to get that ID.

The end goal is using CRM Association to assign a Product (line item) to a Deal, but the only piece I'm missing is the Product ID.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
GEvaristo
解決策
メンバー

解決

A workaround i found was to inspect the network requests using the developer tools in the products admin page

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
GEvaristo
解決策
メンバー

解決

A workaround i found was to inspect the network requests using the developer tools in the products admin page

Jaycee_Lewis
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Thanks for sharing @GEvaristo!

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 いいね!
richard88
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決
JChen1
参加者

解決

@dennisedson 

The issue with this is we're building an integration for a customer and having them make API calls to get the Product ID is not going to be an option.  The user expierence would be them manually putting their Product ID in a field in our system when they need to utilize our integration for that Product.  If they need to make an API call to get that Product ID that would be a poor user experience for them.  Also if we needed to make an API call everytime for them to get their Product ID it wouldn't be scalable for us.

Is there any possibility that this Product ID could be exposed via the UI (maybe a feature request?)? 

dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @JChen1 ,

I don't see a way if there is, but this seems like a pretty manual process...Could you not just do the same manually with the API?

0 いいね!