APIs & Integrations

Kavya
Miembro

How to fetch the Website traffic / web traffic Hubspot analytics data using Google analytics

resolver

Hi everyone,

I wanted to migrate the web traffic Hubspot analytics data into the SQL server. So have tried using the Analytics API but got a permission error. (Should have the enterprise account access).

Also tried to fetch the Hubspot analytics data using Oauth connection but couldn't do it.

Is there any other way we can fetch the Hubspot analytics data except the manual export option?.

Can we able to integrate the Hubspot analytics data into google analytics and then migrate it to SQL server?.

Looking for some suggestions or help on this issue.

Will be glad if anyone has done this before or any suggestions are welcome.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Bryantworks
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

How to fetch the Website traffic / web traffic Hubspot analytics data using Google analytics

resolver

Thanks for the tag @dennisedson!  

@Kavya,

There is a manual export option available under the Traffic Analytics report found in Reports > Analytic Tools > Traffic Analytics:

Sources+Analytics+_+HubSpot+-+Google+Chrome+2021-02-23+at+11.56.09+AM.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Danylo
Miembro

resolver

We use our own Google Tag Manager tag to track all the needed GA data and inject it into the non Hubspot form hidden fields (to be still tracked by HubSpot). Thus, you only need to setup a connector (Zapier does it wrongly) to send offline events to GA. Btw, GA Client ID is by far not a single parameter you need to send to GA in order to bypass its filter as well as to send a correct IP (geo) or not a server, but a user.

0 Me gusta
Bryantworks
Solución

resolver

Thanks for the tag @dennisedson!  

@Kavya,

There is a manual export option available under the Traffic Analytics report found in Reports > Analytic Tools > Traffic Analytics:

Sources+Analytics+_+HubSpot+-+Google+Chrome+2021-02-23+at+11.56.09+AM.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hello @Kavya 

Adding @Bryantworks into  the converation to see if he has some advice!

0 Me gusta