APIs & Integrations

NelsonS
Contributor | Gold Partner

How to disable +Add from an association

SOLVE

Good evening community

I have a Sales Enterprise account

I have some custom objects ("Orden de Venta" and "Facturas") that are associated to the Contact object. To generate an "Facturas" you must first generate a "Orden de venta". Then when I click on a record of the Contact object, in the right panel we have the following:

NelsonS_2-1623887869258.png

We see that an Advisor who selected the record can simply add a "Facturas", but not the business flow, so I would like to know if it is possible to disable "+Agregar" from the "Facturas".

NelsonS_3-1623887890732.png

Greetings

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NelsonS,

As far as I know, this is not possible at this stage. Other users have also requested that there be more options for associations and not just many-to-many. You can find the ongoing thread for the request here: One-to-many custom object associations

The product team reviews these requests by popularity. By liking it, you'll also be alerted when there are updates.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NelsonS ,

When you create a custom object they appears on the right side of of a record other object so that if you want to associate one record with other records.
This +Add or +Agregar sign is for that. I don't think you will be able to disable it.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

NelsonS

SOLVE

Hello @webdew 🙂 ,

So if it can't be disabled because when I associate to a Company it only allows me one record (a single company) and then the "+add" is disabled. How can I make it accept only one record, and then it is deactivated as well as it happens with the Company object. I was told that this is programmed by HubSpot and that is how it is defined, but I would also like to replicate this with my custom objects.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NelsonS,

As far as I know, this is not possible at this stage. Other users have also requested that there be more options for associations and not just many-to-many. You can find the ongoing thread for the request here: One-to-many custom object associations

The product team reviews these requests by popularity. By liking it, you'll also be alerted when there are updates.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes