APIs & Integrations

JGood
Colaborador

How to create a sandbox for testing?

resolver

I was told by Hubspot to create a developer account to then create a sandbox.  I was told to follow these steps:

1) Go here:  https://developers.hubspot.com/get-started

2) I assume I want to create an integration. If I click on "Get API keys" then it tells me how to get those (I already know how to get those).

3) That's it!  I'm stuck. He just tells me to "create a developer account" and "spin it up from there".  

How do  I create a developer account?  I assume my developer has a developer account already (But maybe not).  And then how do I actually create the sandbox?

1 Soluciones aceptada
HubSpotMaster
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

@JGood It is not easy to create a sandbox environment. If you want to push your data to the developer account you will need to use a Portal Replicator tool from the marketplace to get your data and workflows into the dev environment. I believe the dev environment is open for up to 90 days.

How do I create a test account

HubSpotMaster_0-1608042707130.png

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
LMụi
Participante

resolver

Thank you so much 😍

0 Me gusta
HubSpotMaster
Solución

resolver

@JGood It is not easy to create a sandbox environment. If you want to push your data to the developer account you will need to use a Portal Replicator tool from the marketplace to get your data and workflows into the dev environment. I believe the dev environment is open for up to 90 days.

How do I create a test account

HubSpotMaster_0-1608042707130.png

JGood
Colaborador

resolver

Okay I've done that. And then after that I click "Create a test account"?  And that will let me copy my production environment and create a sandbox?  I need to give directions to my developer.  Is there a help topic with step by step directions to create a sandbox? Or can you tell me what those steps are?  I can't believe this is so difficult to find.  With Salesforce you just push a button to create a sandbox.  

kaoki
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

@JGood 

Please click "Create app developer account".

Thanks

kaoki_0-1607483555594.png