APIs & Integrations

scambron
Participant

How to connect Azure (data factory) with hubspot since the update API Key / Private apps ?

SOLVE

Hello,

I am trying to extract some pipelines informations from hubspot and send them to azure for reporting.

This post explains exactly what I was trying to do:

https://www.cathrinewilhelmsen.net/connecting-hubspot-azure-synapse-analytics-azure-data-factory/

But as you can see in the screenshot, azure is proposing Linked service with Hubspot for easy connectivity but azure asks for client ID / Client secret / access token / Refresh token

The only thing we have with the new API Key / Private app is an access token. How am I suppose to fill the fields asked by Azure ?

Thanks for letting me know

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to connect Azure (data factory) with hubspot since the update API Key / Private apps ?

SOLVE

Hey, @scambron 👋 My hunch is that article has become outdated. I doubled checked all my Private Apps and none show the client secret/client id tab that the article is showing. Additionally, this is not listed in the Private Apps documentation

Looking at the Microsoft documentation, they direct you to create a public app which uses OAuth and will have all the needed auth details. 

Have fun building! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
scambron
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks a lot for the update !

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey, @scambron 👋 My hunch is that article has become outdated. I doubled checked all my Private Apps and none show the client secret/client id tab that the article is showing. Additionally, this is not listed in the Private Apps documentation

Looking at the Microsoft documentation, they direct you to create a public app which uses OAuth and will have all the needed auth details. 

Have fun building! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes