APIs & Integrations

darkhousedev
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

How to add text to a CRM Card

lösung

I am developing an app that uses a CRM Card to launch an iframe. This is the only action of the card. I'm not fetching a bunch of data and results like the examples in the documentation, I just have my primary action to launch an iframe.

What I would like to know is how I can add text to my CRM Card where the results would normally be shown, and if possible can I remove the (0) at the end of my card title?

I've attached a screenshot below. My card is the one at the bottom. I want my card to look like the Workflow Memberships or Playbooks cards where it is just a title, and intro paragraph, and then my primary action.

Is this possible? I couldn't find anything in the docs about adding text to you card.

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 9.33.40 AM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Derek_Gervais
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hey @darkhousedev ,

The CRM Extensions API is designed with "cards" in mind, and it doesn't have all the same functionality that native HubSpot UI features do (i.e. Workflow memberships). While it's possible to render an action without any cards like you did, it's not possible to introduce other content into the place where the cards would go, nor is it possible to eliminate the card count from the title.

I can totally understand the use case you're building for, though. I'm happy to pass this feedback along internally, and I'd strongly recommend posting to the HubSpot Ideas Forum if you haven't already!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
Derek_Gervais
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hey @darkhousedev ,

The CRM Extensions API is designed with "cards" in mind, and it doesn't have all the same functionality that native HubSpot UI features do (i.e. Workflow memberships). While it's possible to render an action without any cards like you did, it's not possible to introduce other content into the place where the cards would go, nor is it possible to eliminate the card count from the title.

I can totally understand the use case you're building for, though. I'm happy to pass this feedback along internally, and I'd strongly recommend posting to the HubSpot Ideas Forum if you haven't already!

darkhousedev

lösung

Thanks Derek, I had feared that what I was trying to do just wasn't possible.

Thanks for confirming and sending the link to the Ideas page. I have submitted this as a new idea. Hopefully it gains steam!

Thanks for your speedy response. 

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hey @darkhousedev ,

No problem! If you want to link to your Ideas Forum post here, I'll jump over and give it a kudo. It'll also make it easier for other community members to find & kudo.

0 Upvotes
darkhousedev

lösung
0 Upvotes