APIs & Integrations

sranjan
Participante

How to Implement API Chat Integration for Customer Loggedin page.

Hi ,

We are trying to integrate HubSpot Chat/conversation feature in our Website and mobile app with following requirement.

1) Once Customer log in to our App/Website with user id and password, we have Help tab, within Help section we need Chat icon and when user click it it should pop up chat window for further communication with our Service team.

2) Chat Functionality should have Live chat + Knowledge base + Bot functionality available.

I have gone through  https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/conversations_api/hubspot-conversations-javascript-api

I didnt understand how to implement it, can you provide me few examples?

I have already implemented and tested HubSpot Stnadard LiveChat/Bot/Knowledge base solution as per this documentation https://knowledge.hubspot.com/chatflows/create-a-live-chat, however its not helpful as those solutions are direct website link based, not for logged in Id and password user based websites.

Let me know what are best solutions you have.

Thanks,

Shalini Ranjan

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
PPrint
Miembro

Hi Shalini, I also have a similar requirement. Need to add hubspot live chat in my angular website. Can you suggest what worked for you? or guide me.

0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @sranjan,

Thank you for sharing your use case! 

To clarify, are you looking to implement the HubSpot chat widget on your external page? If so, I do not believe that you'd need to use the Conversations API (unless your web app is a SPA).

When looking to have the HubSpot chatflow appear on your external page, you just have to installed the embed code on your website and set the right targeting rules.

In this case, if you've both the live chat and bot set to appear on the same page, the live chat will take precedence.

0 Me gusta
sranjan
Participante

Yes our Webpage and APP both are based on Angular Js so its SPA.

Can you provide me an example/documentation for Conversational API for SPA?

Whatever suggection you have suggested, I have already implemented and tested, it didnt give us solution.

0 Me gusta