APIs & Integrations

Exchanger

How do i change de layout of my chatbot?

Hello!

Can someone tell me how i change the layout of my chatbot?

For example the color of the chatbot etc,

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @Exchanger ,

Check this article here. You can see how to create a chatbot and also to set its appearance. 
You can refer to this video tutorial also.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
CKenneth
Contributor

To customize the look of any of your Chatbots, go to the  chatbot tab in your account, and select any of your existing playbooks. Once selected, go to the Preview and edit theme header to begin your customization.

When changing any of these options, they will be previewed for your convenience on the right side of the screen, using the questions and responses from this specific playbook.

If you have multiple chatbot playbooks active in the websites associated with your business, you may wish to keep them all consistent in name, appearance, and theme.

• Name
    You may adjust the displayed name for this chatbot playbook and the picture associated with it. You may wish to use an employee's picture, or perhaps your company logo, depending on how you wish for your customers to see you.
  • Themes
    You may choose from the preset theme templates, or create your own custom theme style that better reflects the design of your company or website.
  • Language
    You may choose the language used to speak to your customers using this chatbot playbook. This can be useful for routing customers who speak a certain language to your employees with specific language skills.

When you are satisfied with your choices for this playbook, click the Save button.

0 Upvotes