APIs & Integrations

UmaMahi
Participant

How do I get recent engagement associated with a company/contact?

SOLVE

https://api.hubapi.com/engagements/v1/engagements/associated/CONTACT/27515266/paged?hapikey=demo - this one gives engagements from oldest to newest. Is there any way I could get the engagements from newest to oldest? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @UmaMahi.

At this time, the Get associated engagements endpoint cannot be used to retrieve a reverse chronological list of engagements associated with a contact, company, or deal.

If you need a list engagements from newest to oldest, I'm afraid you'll need to filter the results on your end, for example by createdAt timestamp.

Get recent engagements is currently the only endpoint which returns engagements in reverse chronological order.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @UmaMahi.

At this time, the Get associated engagements endpoint cannot be used to retrieve a reverse chronological list of engagements associated with a contact, company, or deal.

If you need a list engagements from newest to oldest, I'm afraid you'll need to filter the results on your end, for example by createdAt timestamp.

Get recent engagements is currently the only endpoint which returns engagements in reverse chronological order.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes