APIs & Integrations

apricot

How do I add a support chat for our internal product website not hosted by HubSpot?

We want to add a live chat widget to our internal website not hosted by HubSpot. We have a simple SPA written in React so it should be no problem integrating such a chat.

However I'm finding it quite difficult finding any information on how to get started adding such a chat. Everything I can find about HubSpot live chat integration is adding it to the public markering website hosted by HubSpot itself - we already have such a chat.

I found this but it looks like it's for the HubSpot website https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/conversation/chat-widget-sdk

1 Reply 1
jolle
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

How do I add a support chat for our internal product website not hosted by HubSpot?

Hey @apricot, thanks for your question!

As far as I understand, you can display the HubSpot chatbot on any pages that contain the HubSpot tracking code.

Here is the HubSpot Knowledge Base article on adding the tracking code to your website. Once that's taken care of, you should be able to go into the "Target" chatbot settings and set the URLs where you would like the chat launcher to appear.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
0 Upvotes