APIs & Integrations

Analyst

How can I sync Inventory details if I integrate my inventory system with hubspot

SOLVE

we have an inventory management system and I want to consider having a hubspot integration for the users who wants to use it? How can I sync inventory details like transactions, invoices, purchases etc. with hubspot? are there APIs for these?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How can I sync Inventory details if I integrate my inventory system with hubspot

SOLVE

Welcome, @Analyst.

Happy to clarify! Yes, we have a few APIs that could fit this use case.

When I hear "transactions, invoices, and purchases," I immediately think of HubSpot deals, products, and line items. (For an overview of these objects and how they relate to each other, check out this page.)

You can create, read, update, and delete these objects using the object APIs I've linked above.

If you only need to sync data to HubSpot, however, you could also use the Ecommerce Bridge. This API effectively combines the functionalities of the three APIs above with the Contacts API and CRM Associations API. The Bridge also allows you to leverage your own external IDs for deduplication.

Please let me know if you have follow-up questions.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
pandaflow
Participant

SOLVE

Hello - 

Take a look at Inventory Panda on the App marketplace. 

Hello - We added a new app to tracks inventory for products within HubSpot.  It can also sync with Shopify, BigCommerce, etc., and adds inventory data within HubSpot.  It integrates nicely with HS workflows and Reports and Deals.

Example Use Case - A company that has b2c operation with Shopify or BigCommerce but also has a sales team that uses HubSpot to create deals within HubSpot and needs instant inventory numbers.  When Deals are closed/won it adjusts the inventory and syncs back to your eCommerce store. Tracks the inventory at different stages of your deals. https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/6221463/marketplace/apps/marketing/ecommerce/inventory-panda-28323...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @Analyst.

Happy to clarify! Yes, we have a few APIs that could fit this use case.

When I hear "transactions, invoices, and purchases," I immediately think of HubSpot deals, products, and line items. (For an overview of these objects and how they relate to each other, check out this page.)

You can create, read, update, and delete these objects using the object APIs I've linked above.

If you only need to sync data to HubSpot, however, you could also use the Ecommerce Bridge. This API effectively combines the functionalities of the three APIs above with the Contacts API and CRM Associations API. The Bridge also allows you to leverage your own external IDs for deduplication.

Please let me know if you have follow-up questions.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Analyst

SOLVE

Ok great, also we can sync from Hubspot to our system too right? 

Also another questions which I have is, lets say we take the PRODUCT object. So under this Product object can we have whatever the properties we want to define? For an example I would like to define the following properties (Product Name, Product ID, Product Type, Discount) to sync the relevant data within the Product object. Can this be done? or is there a limited number of objects defined for an object? 

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Analyst.

Yes, if you retrieve deal, product, and line item information through their respective APIs (not the Ecommerce Bridge), then you can parse the data and send it into your system.

Yes, you can define custom product properties with this CRM Object Properties API endpoint. Once you create a property, you can set a product's value with any create or update Products API endpoint.

I should note default product properties like discount and tax already exist. You can view all the available default product properties by querying api.hubapi.com/properties/v2/products/properties (this endpoint).

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes