APIs & Integrations

regan
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

How can I increase the 40,000 API call limit/day

I have had to create a web app to circumvent the limitations of the HubSpot CRM, but in order for the database to be as current as possible, I need to exceed the limit. Is there a way to increase the limit OR is there a call that can get all the contacts with the custom fields so we don’t have to make an extra call for each one?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How can I increase the 40,000 API call limit/day

@regan If you’re pulling all contacts, you can use the &property= parameter to get specific properties in the response, and you can include that parameter multiple times to get multiple properties, so you’d be able to get any custom properties that you’d need.

Get all contacts | Contacts API

GET /contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all - For a given portal, return all contacts that have been created in the portal.

Otherwise, if you already have the vids or emails of the contacts you’re pulling, you can get batches of contacts by id.

Get a batch of contacts by vid

GET /contacts/v1/contact/vids/batch/ - For a given portal, return information about a group of contacts by their unique ID's. A contact's unique ID's is stored in a field called 'vid' which stands for 'visitor ID'.

0 Upvotes