APIs & Integrations

Laragón
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

How can I access the records of an object associated with my Custom Object?

SOLVE

I have a Custom Object (Servicios), and this object has an associated object named (Facturas). This Factura has a property value that I want to extract. How can I access this value record?

1 Accepted solution
Humashankar
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Laragón 

The HubSpot Associations API enables you to fetch linked records for a specific custom object instance

• First, obtain the ID of the 'Servicios' record and the association type between 'Servicios' and 'Facturas'.
  • Next, utilize the Associations API to retrieve the associated 'Facturas' records linked to the 'Servicios' record ID.
  • The API response will contain details about the associated records, including their IDs and property values.
  • Finally, extract the desired property value from the 'Facturas' record data.

Below are some help articles for your reference:

Humashankar VJ
HubSpot Community Champion and enthusiast | Engineering Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Humashankar
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Laragón 

The HubSpot Associations API enables you to fetch linked records for a specific custom object instance

• First, obtain the ID of the 'Servicios' record and the association type between 'Servicios' and 'Facturas'.
  • Next, utilize the Associations API to retrieve the associated 'Facturas' records linked to the 'Servicios' record ID.
  • The API response will contain details about the associated records, including their IDs and property values.
  • Finally, extract the desired property value from the 'Facturas' record data.

Below are some help articles for your reference:

Humashankar VJ
HubSpot Community Champion and enthusiast | Engineering Manager
0 Upvotes