APIs & Integrations

userhub

Hotjar Integration and API serve

SOLVE

Hello,

I have Hotjar integrated in my web with Hubspot. I want to synchronize the Polls information from Hotjar to HubSpot and access it by API.

Is it mandatory to have contacts created with email to see the Polls information?

Are the contacts created automatically when a new Poll is sent to Hubspot and update the timeline??

Thanks in advance for your support

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @userhub.

Hotjar built and supports its integration with HubSpot, so support@hotjar.com will be your best resource for specific questions pertaining to the integration:

Hotjar Integration.png

That said, the Hotjar integration appears to sync Polls information through the Timeline API. The Timeline API automatically creates contacts from new events and it is not possible to have timeline events without associated contact records.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @userhub.

Hotjar built and supports its integration with HubSpot, so support@hotjar.com will be your best resource for specific questions pertaining to the integration:

Hotjar Integration.png

That said, the Hotjar integration appears to sync Polls information through the Timeline API. The Timeline API automatically creates contacts from new events and it is not possible to have timeline events without associated contact records.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes